Types of Shade Structures
Shade structures come in variety of shapes, sizes, and materials. Common shade structure materials are metal, wood, and fabric. Shade Structures Canada manufactures steel shade structures in variety of shapes and sizes based on client’s needs.
Shade Structures Canada provides following shade structures:
1. Pyramid Roof Shade Structure: four triangle shaped type of hip roof which sloped downward
2. Gable Roof Shade Structure: roof consists of two sloping sides where they meet along the roofline ridge and are open at the end.
3. Hip Roof Shade Structure: roof sides slope downward toward the structure.
4. Hexagonal Roof Shade Structure: formed of six triangular identically pitched roof panels and supporting rafters.
5. Octagonal Roof Shade Structure: formed of eight triangular identically pitched roof panels and supporting rafters.
6. Combination Roof Shade Structure: combination of different type of roofs.
7. Shed Roof Shade Structure: roof that slopes down in one direction.
For more information, please contact Shade Structure Canada and one of our staff will be happy to assist you with the right shade structure product.